{number}  

An arithmetical value expressed by a word, symbol or figure. Show us a 'number' in your space today!. You are currently looking at a very boring picture. So sorry i just don't have much time to find a good one like Anita's. 2 is my favorite number because February is my birthday 3 days after Valentines hehehe! Gotta run... Thanks all for looking! mwaaaaah!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 6:11 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

12 comments

I have the same favourite number because I was born on the 2nd day of the month. Lovely shot. x

my favourite number is 13 - i was born on that day, i always said it was unlucky for everyone else but lucky for me! :)

Fab shot, Ettey! My keyboard looks exactly like that one! lol

Fab, fab photo. Love the angle and dof. Brilliant!

Nice shot, and very clean, my keyboard looks dreadful and needs a good clean LOL

Great shot. I always love close up photos.

I love that there is a 2 and an arrow- makes a quirky pic!