{I'm a copycat...}  

and a cheater too...this pic was taken months ago when I was brave enough to come close to a cat and took a snap while he was snoozing. Snooze - a short, light sleep during the day. No special happenings to share today, except for a love that's starting to bloom (hihihi) I feel like singing ...why do birds suddenly appear...everytime you are near...just like me, they long to be close to you... LOL!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 4:16 PM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

14 comments

Anonymous  

gorgeous picture, lots of "aww" factor :-)

i'm wary of cats too... it's that whole scratchy thing they have going on... give me a dog any day of the week.
Cute snooze pic though
X

What a sweet little cat. I now have that song going round in my head and will be singing it all day! x

aw, so gorgeous! love the effect, really soft and lovely

Oh Ettey how exiting! I can still (just about) remember that feeling of love in it's early days....
Cute moggie too.

Nothing quite captures snoozing like a sweet kitty. Wonderful photo.

heheheh awww sweet cat... great photo! x

Anonymous  

Awwww how sweet Ettey.. will have to play catch up with todays photo but I have given you an award on my blog, so pop by and pick it up :D

Lovely photo. Cats are just the best at sleeping, I used to have one and that's all she ever seemed to do!

Anonymous  

What a cutie! Great shot.

Aww such a cute picture and I am so excited for you. x