{currency}  

Show us what is being used for currency in your space. this is an old five (5) peso bill we no longer use it has been replaced with a coin. I'm sorry I cannot show you the coin because I've been told that we're not allowed to do it or else I will be sent to jail. CRAP! LOL!

This entry was posted on 4:05 PM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

10 comments

Great pic, lucky you didn't put other money on site oooo Marina :~)

Great pic. Don't want you send to jail!

Great shot! Glad you didn't post the other one, we'd all miss you if you got sent to jail :-)

Hey Ettey, great close up. How much is it worth?
Thanks for awarding me today, very honoured! I'll try and cheer you up any time you need it...

Fantastic close up. Love the coloring in this shot.