{MY 12 CHRISTMAS PRAYERS FOR YOU}  


  1. Happiness deep down inside
  2. Serenity at every sunrise
  3. Success in every facet of your life
  4. Family beside you
  5. Caring friends
  6. A love that never ends
  7. Good health
  8. Beautiful memories of yesteryears
  9. A bright today, with so much to be thankful for
  10. A pathway leading to better tomorrows
  11. Dreams that manage to come true
  12. and A great appreciation for whatever you do.

Merry Christmas!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 11:44 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

9 comments

Anonymous  

How lovely Ettey so thoughtful :D

Wonderful thoughts Ettey - I hope it all comes true for you too!
Blessings,
Aubrey

How lovely, Ettey - I echo those prayers for you too

sending those prayers right back to you, thank you, that was very sweet, love the snowy pic also, I love it when the sun is shining after it's been snowing, everything is so bright!.x

Hi Ettey :-)

What beautiful sentiments. Here's hoping that as many people as possible will experience some, if not all, of these this Christmas.

Sue

Merry Christmas to you also.xxx

Just stopped by to wish you a very Happy Christmas

Happy New Year Ettey and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. x

Anonymous  

Just popped by to wish you a belated Merry Xmas:D
Hope 2008 is a good one for you too...Happy New Year Ettey xx