{cosy}  

This time of year calls for December environments - cosy being one of them. Find cosy in your space. The rest of the week will focus on these words: chilly, christmas, card, celebrate (all "C's" too!)
Cosy - tranquil, calm, comfortable, peaceful. This is MY favorite spot, I love sitting here, watching busy people passin' by, enjoying the sight and appreciating the nature.


Have a joyous week ahead!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 5:17 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

9 comments

I looked at your 'cosy' photograph and though "That bench doesn't have any legs". Then I noticed it's a swing! lolol

I love your 12 Christmas Prayers. Lovely thoughts.

LOL Bobs!

I'm signing out... I'll check all yours tomorrow! nite!

Cosey bench. Lovely prayers!

oooh i can see me getting comfy on that yummy swing xx

Great shot Ettey. It's so good to be back!

Anonymous  

oooh love your cosy photo Ettey... could see myself sitting there with my feet up and a nice cool drink in hand :D
Love the catch up photos too!

What a goregous yard and fantastic picture Ettey - I could move in!!! Beautiful.
Aubrey

Great shot - lovely place to be