{excited}  

One of the most happiest of emotions. What's exciting through your lens? I'm always looking forward to the time of the year when each and everyone in the world is so giving LOL! One of my favorite holidays is Christmas, not only because we celebrate Jesus Christ's brithday, but also because I get to buy expensive clothes and shoes without the guilty feeling! LOL!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 4:34 PM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

You are so sweet :-)
I'm also excited about christmas this year, I've been singing christmas songs since october lol!

That is so sweet. Love the idea about expensive clothes LOL.

oh you are making me feel so excited for christmas!
Loved your candle shot from yesterday too.
lots of love, ettey, from kirsty x xx

oh yes, everybody's all smiles at this time of year.

Anonymous  

That is a fab take on the prompt. Definitely the time to feel no guilt about expensive purchases.

Anonymous  

ooooh I love Christmas too Ettey..fab photo :D

Lovely...I was hoping to be organised this Xmas.....opps...too late.
Caz
x

Ettey,
I agree with and especially love this post. Great shot!
Aubrey

OOO I love christmas I get so excited just like a little kid again. I love the photo :~) xx

I LOVE christmas it's really exciting. x