{collect}  

To bring or gather objects together. Find 'collect' in your space.

I'm a big fan of Korean tv dramas eversince it started airing in the Philippines way back 2002. The very first kdrama I've seen was Endless Love/Autum in My Heart by Song Hae Kyo and Song Seung Heun both very talented Korean actors. I fell in love with the story cuz it really touched my heart and made me cry too.


Since then I started collecting kdrama cds and dvds. Here are just some of my favorites.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 10:38 AM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

Nice collection. I haven't seen any of those shows, but I might have to go look them up now. They look interesting.

Great shot Ettey. They sound interesting.
Aubrey

Wow, that's a lot of CDs and DVDs! Great collection. x

Wow that's a great collection. Never heard of them before but will keep my eyes open to try one. x

Anonymous  

most of these series are available in youtube or crunchyroll, in case you might wanna see 'em. Try this particular series also "Stairway to Heaven" don't forget your hanky coz u'll be crying for sure! :P

Wow Ettey, that is some collection you've got there. I might go and look these up myself, I'm a sucker for a weepy!