{almost}  


Not quite or very nearly. Show us 'almost' in your space. It's almost christmas woohooo!!!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 3:38 PM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

12 comments

LOL Ettey YES it is Woo Hoo. That is such a cute shot!

Here we have Sinterklaas first, so Christmas is, in my opinion a long time away

Anonymous  

Oh Joly! I don't know what Sinterklaas is, but here in my country we start decorating our house with christmas trees and other xmas accessories as early as September until after the celebration of the three kings which is on the 6th of January :D

I would love to know what Sinterklaas is (*O*)

Love the reindeer...DD and I are making Christmas decorations after school today...may even put a Christmas film on to get into the spirit.
Caz
x

Love your photo today. Help - I hope it isn't almost Christmas - haven't done any present buying yet.

Rofl! He's such a cute reindeer!

I've not done any Crimbo shopping yet either, but I'm on holiday next week, so hoping to get some done then!

aw, cute reindeer!
it is almost christmas, and theres a scary thought - so much left to do!

lol love your take on todays prompt ettey - a good reminder that christmas is well and truly on its way!! Great to catch up with you again!

LOL I though of an almost Christmas shot :) yours is cute

That reindeer is so cute I can't wait for Christmas. x

i'm so glad i'm not the only one excited for christmas:)

Lol, so cute Ettey! I can't wait for christmas either :-D