{taking a break}  

I'm taking a short break from herspace-myspace challenge blog from today until after the halloween. I'll be going home next week to be with my beloved family and to celebrate "All Saints/Souls Day"

Until then.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 2:43 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Have fun =)
All Saints is a holiday here, you have to take vacation?
My granny's luckily just an hours drive away and mum just a 10 min walk :)

Anonymous  

ooooh Ettey I hope you have a lovely time with your family... don't forget to take some lovely pics to share with us on your return :D
((hugs))

Hi Ettey :)

Hope you are having a wonderful time with your family.

Take Care . . . Sue