{freaky friday}  

Blade. A flat, sharp cutting edge. Find 'blade' in your space. Please ignore the mess LOL! I tried to remove it but I don't have much time...so forget it! :P



have a nice weekend! :D


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 5:05 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

9 comments

That's some blade! Great shot!

I love the angle on this shot! Fab.

Thanks for tagging me .... I'll try to get it done this evening!

Great angle mean blade LOL.
Have a great weekend
Love Di

Great perspective Ettey - now thats a proper blade!
Have a great weekend x

great shot Ettey... love the angle:)

Great shot Ettey! Wonderful angle.
Aubrey

Anonymous  

Wow great shot Ettey... well done :D

Great depth of field Ettey :o) x