{s.p.s  


It's Self-Portrait-Saturday! over at hs/ms challenge blog.


Yup! this is me! LOL! Today is Mama Marys' Birthday! and we (my friend and I) were invited to a small town fiesta. So I'm off girls! see ya next week! happy weekend!





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 10:40 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

15 comments

LOL don't be shy Ettey! Lovely hair!

so are you really under there?! Great photo!

LOL you look like cousin It off the Adams family, your hair is much nicer though. x

I agree, the portrait of you hair looks in beautiful condition..lol..lol..have a lovely day.x

Lol, we're all as bad as each other for trying to cover ourselves up!! Lovely shiny hair though!

Silky Shiny Hair. Clever take and smashing photo :)

Would work well for a shamppo advert too :D

Oh my word - your hair is so shiny!
Great shot!

Oh that is so cheating!!! Great shine on the hair though!! LOL! :o)

cheat cheat cheat!!!! wish my hair was as shiny though:)

Love the way people are trying to hide their faces every saturday now!

HAHAHA. What a great idea. Pity my hair isn't long enough I can hide behind it next saturday!

Anonymous  

My best laugh of the day. I wish my hair was long enough to do this!

hehehe cheeky shot.
Nice shiny hair though.