{how thoughtful  


Thoughtful. Absorved in or involving thought. A tricky word indeed! I couldn't decide which pic to put so I decided to post all three.

The first picture is our cook looking out at the sea. I don't know what was he was thinking that time (his boyfriend, maybe) coz he didn't noticed that he was being photographed.





This next photo was a gift from my office mate on my 30th birthday. She flew all the way here from Manila just to celebrate my birthday. How thoughtful was that?!


And last but not the least is my officemate Gina, we were at the beach on my birthday, the place was so serene she wished her husband was there.




thanks for looking! have a nice one! :D




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 12:03 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

19 comments

I love all three photos. Each one thoughtful in its own way.

I just love the two beach pictures, they are so very frame-able!!

I can understand why you could choose. These pics are sooooo good! Congrats on a officemate like that!

sorry that has to be could NOT choose!

The first picture is fantastic. I wish I could live somewhere like that. x

You have a cook???!!! How posh is that!! I'm not jealous, honest!!! LOL! :o)
Your three pics are absolutely gorgeous - each one perfect for the word of the day, and beautifully shot!

All three are excellent choices for the photo prompt. I can't help myself, I loved the photo of the gorgeous birthday cake...mmm, it really made me hungry and it's 2am here. LOL

Totally love your photos!! Especially the ones at the beach. They are beautiful!

Wiebke

such beautiful photos and each is special in it's own way love the colour in the cake photo and the photo of your cook (how lucky are you) is just perfect for the prompt but i thought the last one of your officemate was so emotional just beautiful

Beautiful shots, love the one on the swings especially. X

These are all such beautiful photos..and the ones of the cake and the cupcakes are making my mouth water!!!

Just catching up with all your fab photos, they're all beautiful xXx

I love your photos! The guy on the swing is fab!

Anonymous  

Wow!! such stunning photos... they are all so lovely I just can't choose a favourite :)

Great photos! I particularly love the first one!

Great photos, all different but all thoughtful x