{hellooooooooooo!  

LOL! I missed my blog, I've been away for a week but it feels like forever LOL! anyway, I went home to take care of my father who was hospitalized for almost two weeks and to be with my lovely-sweetie girl KC, she has fever for a couple of days, poor little girl :( But I'm so happy that they're ok now and my father has been discharged from the hospital last thursday, but I'm still praying for his fast and full recovery. Moving on, I missed a lot on herspace-myspace, they have new features on their blog the S.P.S or the Self-Portrait-Saturday and the S.O.S or Show-Off-Sunday. Now I can definitely join the S.O.S but I don't think I can do the self portrait saturday because I hate taking pictures of my self, but I will try my very best LOL!


And now for a little catch-ups. Chew. To bite and grind with teeth. Now this is my favorite 'chew' my comfort food, my energy booster :-)




Dish. A shallow bowl or radio antenna. (pics to follow)


Cloud. A mass of water vapor.


Apple. A red or green fruit from a tree. (pics to follow)




Sun. An object that gives light and warm. Cheat! LOL!


Show off Sunday. I love her, can't you tell? LOL




Maybe just maybe I'll be able to do the Self Portrait next week.

Happy Weekend Girls! See ya!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 8:19 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Hi ettey good to have you back. Missed you! Love all your pics but these chews are definately favourites!

Anonymous  

Wow Ettey fabulous catch up photos... glad to have you back :)