{happy start of the week  


Today's prompt on herspace-myspace is Fall. To move downwards rapidly.



I'm catching up on hs-ms prompts so here are my photos for s.o.s. This was taken a few months back on our way to Biliran.






and s.p.s. (this is the reason why I hate self portrait! LOL!)









Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 12:25 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

Gorgeous shot of that tree!
By the way, your SP is lovely!

Lovely tree, and just relx in front of that camera you are gorgeous!
Di

All your pics are great..I love your sun set one..reminds me of being on holiday.x

Love all three, but particularly the second one - brilliant

Love the tree photo, beautiful tree. The sun picture is just stunning, absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for the lovely comment :-)

love the sun photo its just beautiful

Anonymous  

Fab photos especially love the cloud one :)

Great pics, i love the self portrait, you have a great pout! LOL

I've missed seeing your photos! They're all great!

Great photos - i love your self portrait and your show off image, and your fall pic for today is gorgeous x