{they're back  

the herspace:myspace girls. and i'm such a bad blogger for neglecting this poor bloggey of mine.
anyway, my summer pics has been posted few weeks ago when we had a company summer outing so maybe that counts hehehe... and i don't have breakfast pics for today because (1) i'm too lazy to take pics and (2) there's only hotdogs on the table. I've been eating hotdogs every single day ever since i came here in this town. and just looking at it makes me sick. so i'm going to pass this one.

moving on... these past days i was really furious with this filthy-slutty-skanky bitch in our office. well, someone told me that she's going to make a petition to sack me out of here because i was unpleasant (without solid base)! hahaha and since when was being unpleasant used as grounds for petition to kick someone out of your office or company for that matter? and for your information i am not mean, i'm just a straightforward person, i will say whatever i want to say whenever i want to or if the need to say something arises. but i never ever hit below the belt. Whenever i say something it's usually work related.
And where this information came from? From the people who signed the petition itself. They said they were sorry for what they did to me but cannot do anything because they were threatened by this bitch that if they don’t sign they’ll be kick out as well. Maaaaaaaan she’s the most lowlife of all the lowlife creatures I’ve ever known. I mean come on why do you have to force or threatened people to sign that goddam petition?! If you think you’re doing the right thing and they believe you then you don’t have to force them. Don’t you have confidence in yourself?! If you have personal issues against me then solve it yourself and don’t include these people. Don’t make stories involving these innocent ones. I don’t hate them because they signed the said petition, I just hate the fact that they let the fear of loosing their job prevailed and end up loosing their dignity. Now, they cannot even look at me straight in the eye because of this. For heaven’s sake! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???? Is your job more important than your pride or self-respect???. I’m not scared of losing my job because I can always look for another one but what i fear the most is walking around with my head down too scared to face the world because of my idiocy and hurt pride.

I pity this bitch who initiated this stupid letter! She underestimated me. She thought that if this thing happens I will just get back to her by telling everyone that she’s a mistress and he and she are living together in our very own office. Ha! I am not that shallow. I know that’s what she wants the most, for the husband and his wife to separate so she could live with him freely. She doesn’t know what I’m capable of.

I told them to forward the letter and wait for my action. Because I’m not the type of person who will just sit here and wait for whatever’s goin’ to happen. I’m going to sue all of ‘em and make sure that each and everyone of them who signed that stupid letter will pay for whatever damage it will cause. I haven’t received the letter yet but I’m on the process of consulting a lawyer so I know what to do in case it happen.
till then.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 8:16 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments