It was a long boring weekend. We (co-workers) headed to the beach last Sunday to celebrate our DPM's (Deputy Project Manager) birthday. Although I didn't want to join them because... well for so many reasons, in the end I decided to go for the sake of you know "respect" for the elderly LOL! It was really boring there because... (a) the beach wasn't as fascinating as I've imagined it to be, (b) I was expecting they'd rent a room/cottage for those who want to ya know rest for a while, while the guys were drinking, but they didn't so I was just sitting there the whole day, reading a book and listening to whoever was singing in the videoke machine and (c) the place was too crowded with "plastic/hypocrite" people whom I never ever want to see. But what can I do "they" are friends of the celebrant. Anyway, I'm glad it was over and done. We went home around 6:00 p.m.
I'm catching up on herspace-myspace challenge blog and these are my photos.
Plant : A green living organism.

Can: A container for food or liquid. These are my scented incense sticks I bought last December. Sorry for the mess hehehe!

Fly: to move through the air. Well this one cannot fly because the poor birdie has to stay in the cage. But it can talk ya know it can say words like "panget" (ugly), sexy and many more. It can even whistle and curse LOL!

This entry was posted
on 11:00 AM
and is filed under
herspace:myspace
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

0 comments