{friend  

Friend - A person you know particularly well. Today's prompt on hs-ms made me smile! :D because i'll have a reason to post my pakner's picture. Yip she's my best friend or pakner (as we fondly call each other). We met in the chatroom sometime in 2002 when I was still super duper addict into chatting LOL! Anyway, I am so thankful we found each other that day (or was it night?) or else I won't have someone to call pakner. She was there for me in times of happiness and always there for me on those dreadfully bad days. She now lives and work in Singapore. We may be miles apart but we know deep in our heart that we'll always be pakners for the rest of our lives.






Here's snap of the floating cottage on the beach last Sunday. And since I took lame shots I photoshoped it and used lomography action on the second pic and rich color landscape action on the third. Ahhhh the wonders of Photoshop! LOL! :P





have a nice one!

p.s. sorry guys for the late comments on your blog due to time differences.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 12:54 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

12 comments

I love what you've done with those photos, I need to play around with photoshop a whole lot more!

Like the pic of your friend too. :-)

Great photos - good effects.

a beautiful photo of your friend :) I love the effects on those photos!

Isn't it nice to have a great friend you can always count on? Love the photoshop stuff too!

I know I am going to cry today at all the 'friend' posts I love your photos today. PS my tears are happy tears. Di X

Anonymous  

Great friend photo and love the others as well. I never seem to find the time to play as much as I'd like. Yours are inspiring!

great picture
love the filter

She sounds a truly special friend. You are lucky to have each other :)

Great shots and Photoshop effects :)

Sue

I love those floating cottage pictures. Your friend looks lovely.

I think I stole the HSMS logo from another blog. Tried to post the code here but it won't let me. If you can view the source code of my blog, copy that bit of code and paste it into yours it should work. HTH

Great Pic, I love the filter too.