{feeling mushy  

I miss my mom!!!! I wanna go home!!! Although we talk regularly, I still miss her. You see I'm the type of daughter who isn't very open to my parents. I don't tell them my problems or what's goin' on with my personal life because I don't want them to worry about me, especially now that I am far away from home. So everytime I call 'em I always try to sound happy and it's not very easy because sometimes I really wanted to burst out and tell her that I'm having problems here and that I want her to console me. I miss hugging her although sometimes she doesn't like it because my arms are too heavy she said LOL. I may not very vocal to them about how I feel and I may not always tell them how much I love them but they know deep in my heart that I LOVE them and will always be.

This is a cute picture of my nanay taken last month when I went home.

Credits: For papers and swirl I used Aja Abney's My Wish For You Kit Freebie from Scrapartist and Painted Blue Flower from Gina Marie Huff of
Weeds and Wildflowers Celebrating Colours Freebie from their blog and sirscrapalot for the template.



And this little girl here is my niece... Her mom (my sister) went overseas to work as a Caregiver... although they never say it... I know they miss each other so much so I made this for them :D

For this layout I used Michelle Coleman's Simply Spring Mini Kit and Retrodiva's Zen Paper and miss kim's chelseigh template.



Moving on to herspace:myspace challenge blog, today's prompt is Lock. A mechanism for keeping something closed that is operated by a key. So ladies this is my drawer lock. I'm not a pro photographer so I Photoshopped most of my pictures here... hehehe :P




have a nice one!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 2:03 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

Tat why they developed photoshop LOL!!! I really like your lock and it's a cool shot!

Oh by the way know how you feel about missing loved ones. I live in South Afrca, and my DD lives in Hertfordshire. I miss her so much when I'm away.

Love your lock picture. Your niece is so pretty too, her mum must miss her very much.

Lxx

The lock picture is great it makes you want to know what you have locked in there.
Rach
x

Great picture. Sorry to hear you're missing home - love the LOs.

Great lock picture, youdon't have to be a professional just enjoy it, that's what i'm doing. Sorry to hear you're homesick, it must be hard for you but never forget to tell your family how much you love them. X

I like your photo today :) and I had a read through your previous posts and LOVE the chop(ed) wood photo!

great lockphoto
and I like your LO's

I love the lock photo and the LOs are great too!
Thank you for your comment yesterday aswell.