{wow  

This morning as I checked my inbox like I regularly do, I was surprised when I saw that it was flooded (LOL!) with overwhelming comments for my previous post from these wonderful chickies namely; amberley, alexandra mcnicol, rachael, chris, marjolein, jo, angela, ruth, pokettiger, lin, vanda, aubs, kae, joanna, jane, fiona (aka erisindevon) and asianbutterfly... thank you chickies!!! you're comments are wonderful... [blushing]... for the first time in my blogging carreer LOL!
and this is my layout for today: my sweet lil kc when she was 2 years old.

I used precious one freebie kit from reelynn, wordart from kpertiet quote at designer digital and template from little dreamer design freebie.

thanks and have a nice day!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 12:02 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Such a pretty little girl with a beautiful smile... and a fabulous layout... I love it :)

Anonymous  

She's gorgeous, and the layout is beautiful :o)

I'm glad I made you happy with leaving a comment - it's a lovely feeling isn't it?

Take care!