{Ohayo Gosaimasu!  


Good Morning in English. I have a question!!! What would you do if your married officemates are having an affair?! Would you tell his wife?!This is a a serious matter which I don't wanna get involved with so I'll just let them do whatever they wanna do. It's not that I'm tolerating them, it's just that I don't wanna be associated with them and their illicit affair. They're old enough to know that what they are doing is WRONG!

Anyway... here are few pics from last sunday's trip.

The famous landmark here in Tacloban, "The Mc Arthur Park"

Our "Cook" yeah he's gay!

Mc Arthur Beach
Local pedicab driver.


and some flowers around the place.


moving on to herspace:myspace.

Filligree:Ornamental fine wire work. show us filligree in your space. I have two.



credit: frames are from, scrapkut, kpertiet, lawgal and jilld-zines , butterfly from amber clegg at scrapartist, and natural beauty wordart from nana's attic.

TFL!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 8:31 AM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Your filigree shots are great ettey. I love your charms!
Aubrey

I love both your shots :-)