{hi  


Hi! I just wanna share this with you! these are all freebies from http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com and from http://angelwingsnthings.blogspot.com they're so generous and i love their kits!


this is my sis with her husband and my sweetie niece

( I used anita's sunnydays qp and some of her doodles, kclark squished alpha and the spring kit sticker from angelswings&things)


this is my crazy niece heehee (i used angelwingsnthings jellyplaid and crazy kit freebies)


and this is my darling kc (nana's sunnydays qp7 freebie, carriestephens simply express freebie and foxydesigns sunmoonstars freebies)

that's all for now


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 3:03 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Hey Ettey,
I love what you did with my spring stickers and the crazy girl kit. Thank you so much for sharing with me, your wonderful layouts.

Hugs,
Shannon aka CharleesAngel