nasa megamall ako kasama ang aking kaopisina nang mapadaan kami sa egg (tindahan ng kung anu-anong girly stuff) at makita ang kakaibang greeting card... ang ganda ng message eh parang feeling ko para sa kin talaga sya...kasi it described exactly what i feel but couldn't put into words...so binili ko sya...pero di ko binigay sa kung sinoman na dapat kong pagbigyan, nakatago lang sya...so ngaun gusto ko lang i share kung ano ang nakalagay sa card.
I DON'T LOVE YOU
I just think you're special in a certain way...
It's not about the way you look or how you carry yourself
But I think it's because of the unique person deep inside
In all ways you are dear to me
It's not because I think of you most of the time
Nor imagine being with you when I'm alone
Or even spend my quiet moments
Recalling what we talked about
Or the funny things we did
Yup, I would admit it was fun being with you...
But still, I don't love you. That's it.
However, I do admit (and you may call it kinda' strange)
That this feeling is something new and exciting
Knowing you is such a kick deep inside.
Ok, I'll further admit it, I long for your company
And I want to be with you most of the time
Like, shall we say... all of the time?
Down the line, I don't want this feeling to stop
It will kill me if it does
Ok, I'll stop pretending... I don't just love you,
I Love You so much...
cute noh?
This entry was posted
on 12:21 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.


0 comments